- Roundtrip Transfers in Bohol
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Full catering of Healthy Meals
- Daily Guided Meditation
- 4 Yoga Asana Classes
- 3 SUP Yoga Classes
- Karma Yoga Immersion with the Local People
- Firefly or Fullmoon SUP Tour
- Swim with Whale Sharks & Waterfall Tour
- Countryside Tour of Bohol (Chocolate Hills, Tarsier Sanctuary, etc.)
- Panglao Island Beach Day Tour
- ASI Basic SUP Lesson & Intro Paddle
- Local ASI Guide and Instructors during sessions
- Yoga & SUPYoga Teachers
- Use of Starboard SUP Yoga boards and paddles during classes and SUP tours.
- Entrance Fees to Attractions
- 1 Free Traditional Hilot Full Body Massage
- 1 Wilde Gift Pack (t-shirt etc)
People call it, “God’s little paradise.” This island is very rich in bio-diversity. It is known to be the home of the smallest primate in the world, the Philippine Tarsier, and the mysterious formation of hills that turn into a chocolate color during the dry season, thus the name Chocolate Hills. It also cradles the tourist islands of Panglao and Balicasag, which is famous for diving with a hefty school of jack fish. There is another gem in Bohol that remains low-key and the perfect place to learn SUP. The Loboc River is one of the most beautiful in the Philippines. Its distinct jewel-like-jade color on a sunny day and calm waters where a waterfall can be found and ends in the sea makes this a perfect destination for SUP. Our main sports center and our accommodation, Fox & The Firefly Cottages, is located next to this enchanting river.
Fox & The Firefly Cottages is our little sanctuary for travelers in search of a unique experience. Enjoy local dishes in an intimate and peaceful riverside setting. Designed in the modern Filipino tradition, our cottages offer a comfortable stay with mosquito nets and hot & cold showers.
Land and SUP Yoga classes will be lead by a local Yogi (bio to come)
Wilde Retreats Rep – SUP Tour Guide and class assist:
This will be Lucy’s 3rd Retreat with us as assist teacher. Lucy travelled to the Philippines in June 2017 to scout the area and build our relationship with Sup Tours Philippines in preparation for this amazing retreat. She will be your go to support person during the retreat. She is a ASI Level 1 SUP instructor and Studio Pilates – Matt and Reformer qualified. She enjoys SUP racing, charity paddles and SUP yoga. She looks forward to giving all retreat attendees the support and confidence they need to try new things or further their experience.